A panorama of innovative solutions, new technologies and cutting edge products for building, renovating, decorating and energy saving in hotels and tourist accommodations were presented in Xenia 2022.
Xenia 2022 came with even greater momentum in the field of construction, renovation and energy saving for hotels and tourist accommodation. Through the impressive build sector, hoteliers and accommodation owners, architects and representatives of construction companies were able to explore all the construction ideas and solutions offered and choose the ones that suit both style and aesthetics and the budget they could afford.
Businesses of the tourism sector, starting from large hotel complexes to medium and smaller accommodations and Airbnbs that invest in high quality facilities and services in order to satisfy their guests were able, once again, to come across a wide range of proposals. The exhibitors seeked to present all new and innovative solutions that help hotel owners not only to upgrade their facilities but also to create eco-friendly and energy saving accommodations that follow global trends in hospitality but also contribute to cost saving.
150 of the most important and largest companies in the construction industry participated in Xenia 2022 and presented a panorama of innovative solutions and state-of-the-art products for the construction, renovation and energy saving of hotels and tourist accommodation.
Visitors were able to find in Xenia’s construction sector:
- Materials, products and proposals to upgrade the infrastructures and operations of the hotel unit
- Energy saving solutions for a hotel
- Innovative materials and practices for sustainable and ecofriendly hotel units
- Smart technologies, advanced audio-visual technology as well as automatic systems
- Integrated solutions & products for a hotel in harmony with the environment, modern, with multifunctional spaces and high-end facilities
- Digital solutions and construction ideas that improve and personalize the visitor experience
- Innovative technologies aimed at meeting the needs of tech-savvy customers and differentiating their hotel from the competition
- Products and services for hotel spas and in-house wellness centers