More than €400,000 will be invested by the organizing company FORUM SA in marketing and promotion actions of Xenia 2018.
The expenditure for Xenia 2018’s advertising campaign will exceed €400,000 and will cover all media. Moreover, the organising company will showcase the exhibition’s potential with a combination of innovative marketing and advertising techniques, maximizing its commercial success and visitor turnout.
Xenia 2018’s advertising campaign will be distributed as follows:
• Television: The advertizing campaign include television spots at all stations nationwide, but also in Cyprus, with a total duration of 25 days.
• Radio: More than 8,500 radio spots will air in 22 radio stations in Attica, Thessaloniki and other Regions of Greece.
• Digital Marketing: Xenia utilize digital marketing (Newsletters, Google ads, Social media).
• Ads at the Industry’s Press: The exhibition’s printed promotion is active on all professional Tourism magazines.
• Barcode Invitations: The organizing company will send over 45,000 personalized invitations to exhibitors, along with hand-written and electronic invitations.
Advertising marketing budget